Friday, May 11, 2012

Magnum temptation

got invited to the launch of magnum temptation which was held at ion square. it was indeed a night of indulgence with magnum ice creams and exquisite gourmet treat.

the new magnum temptation ice cream has syrup-filled chocolate bonbons and added stuffing - either cherries or hazelnut. I tried the hazelnut one and wow it was yummy! :) but then again, anything with chocolate and nuts, I love!!

the main highlight of this launch is the magnum dessert bar! in there, u get to customize your own magnum! first, you choose between the vanilla or chocolate ice cream, then you choose either milk or dark chocolate as your coating. finally, choose the toppings you would to have, ranging from crush almonds, pistachio, chocoballs, white choc crunches, ginger etc. very fun! so I had 2 magnums for the night! =p the dessert bar will be around at ion for the next 2 weeks so do check it out if you are in town!

during the event, we were also pampered with exquisite gourmet snacks, sorry couldn't catch the names. too busy trying everything when the wait staff came around. greedy me strikes! and yes there was also free flow champagne and white wine as well as specially created cocktail hazel temptation and something else I forgot what. I tried the hazel temptation which I think was supposed to be chocolate martini. rather unique taste. but i think I'll stick to my chocolate milk shake.

overall, it was a good event! so excited because it's my first time at such events and I've always wanted to attend! :) well, all will be perfect if only the weather wasn't so humid.

No comments: