Monday, May 14, 2012

Who buys Elle nowadays? (135/365)

I was packing my room today and I found this. And lots of other sentimental stuff, but this is red.

Anyway, 3 years back when I asked the boy to get me a red longish wallet. Little did I expect him to come present me a Elle wallet. Hmm, I don't know where to start pin pointing what is wrong with the wallet, like the dull red or maybe it has too many compartments inside. But look at what is printed in the bottom right hand corner, Elle. That is what's wrong!!! Who uses Elle, seriously other than my mum and aunties. And I am only 12 then.

So yea, this explains why I kept it chuck one corner. But I found a lot of sweet find memoirs in the wallet, like notes from girlfriend and some cards. Till now, I still don't own a pretty red long wallet. Still waiting...

No comments: