Friday, June 15, 2012

Five stones

five stones were an integral part of our primary school days. I was so crazy about playing five stones that I would go school earlier than usual just to have more time playing with my friends. and I still remember there were certain kind of five stones that were very easy to play with, either those small ones with fine sand or slightly bigger ones with a red/green beans in them.

well how these traditional games have evolve. found this cat designed five stones in one of my cupboards. haven't tried playing them yet. they look too cute to be five stones. but maybe we should revive the game of five stones! partner, shall we? ;)

1 comment:

.:/30n4: said...

i forgot how to play!! i need some recap! can use the stones you gave me for my 21st birthday. i never touch at all lo