Saturday, June 30, 2012

marriage rededication ceremony

helped out at the ceremony in church today and I'm glad i went. it was such a touching and heartwarming affair :)

there were altogether 19 couples renewing their vows, from couples who were married for 4 months to couples who've stayed together for 61 years! 61!! I cannot imagine how long is that!! but they renewed my hope in love. it's definitely not easy to maintain a marriage, that's why a marriage central on God is utmost important. God should be the foundation of the relationship :)

before the ceremony, there was also a video where it showed the letter the couples write to each other, thanking them for being part of their lives. so touching! I couldn't bring myself to finish reading some of them because I was starting to tear and that would e so embarrassing!

well, I love weddings. they are such sweet and happy affairs :)

No comments: