Friday, July 27, 2012

five star tour

so we decided to go on a short getaway to ipoh for the weekend. took the bus comfy 18seater five star tour coach. indeed the seats were super spacious and there was even onboard entertainment! but as ladyluck would have it, my seat was spoilt!! it couldn't recline!! so much for paying more for comfort! I ended up having to sit up throughout the 7hour bus journey :(

i had a long day so I simply concussed throughout the journey. I only lasted 10mins of my onboard entertainment before I was sleeping like a log. I didn't even know there were pit spots!! I slept so soundly as usual! I think that's the danger of me travelling alone. when I sleep I'm totally oblivious to my surroundings!

anyway I wouldn't mind going on a coach up to Malaysia again. but I doubt any of my friends would want!

No comments: