Friday, July 6, 2012

my favourite sub!

i used to like Subway as a fast food choice. well, i guess subway is considered a fast food, albeit a healthier one. However, ever since i've discovered Quiznos, it has become my new love. Goodbye Subway! Quiznos sub uses better quality ingredients, more interesting choices and their sauces totally rocks! i normally order the honey bourbon chicken with parmesan bread and then i'll help myself to the sauces available. There's usually 3 sauces besides the usual boring chilli and tomato sauce. Personally, i like the honey mustard best! (and their honey mustard is different from the subway's one!) there's red wine vinaigrette  and creamy something sauce (i forgot the name). my friend and i can actually just eat the sauces on its own! =p so even after we finish our sandwich, sometimes we end up refilling our honey mustard saucer and just dipping our fork into it and eating while chatting!

they are not as easily available as Subway. So far i only know of 3 branches in Singapore. I go to the one at Novena most often, and the very first branch is at China Square (not sure if it's still there) and the latest one I know is at Citylink! 

so i hereby declare my love for Quiznos! i love sandwiches!! 

No comments: