Sunday, July 1, 2012

Daiso (183/365)

I love daiso and would love to go there as often as i can. problem is the places that has daiso are not exactly very near me. I mean, if they have one at tampines central, i will be there every other day.

Daiso sells everything for $2. It is like a mini candy store for me. I know alot of people say places like Sasa or Sephora are like candy stalls, especially to girls. but those stuff don't appeal to me as much as daiso. i love buying weird stuff from there and experiment. but one thing about them. their stuff don't last. and it may not necessarily be good to use, like the useless ankle guard i bought. but cute stuff like the sushi maker, i love it.

i can tell they will slowly open more branches. and they need a big space for each daiso. i mean, how can you have a small candy shop! let's hope they will come to tampines soo. or maybe punggol in few years time.

No comments: