Sunday, September 2, 2012

Night Festival 2012

this is my 2nd year attending the night festival. I enjoyed the displays. but not the humid weather and the crowd. it seems more crowded this year compared to last year. but I'm very impressed by how vibrant the festival is. the picture below is actually a light installation. but doesn't it look like a haunted house? =p

it was pretty tiring though. must be signs of aging. our legs were aching from all the walking and standing. unknowingly we were just moving from one museum to another, one exhibition to another for almost 4 hours! no wonder we were exhausted at the end of the night!

very happy we got to catch the kumar performance! it was hilarious! and I'm glad we got to attend some exhibition for free! like the wedding dress exhibition at the national museum. it was an enjoyable night :) night fest 2013, I will be back!

No comments: