Friday, September 14, 2012

one dim sum 一点心

yes this is largely a food trip. for the hunt of all the good popular food in hongkong. but then again, which of my trips ain't about food anyway. haha!

so we tried another Michelin dim sum restaurant located near Prince Edward MTR station. as we were there almost 9, the queue was pretty short and we only had to wait for about half an hour. compared to Tim Ho Wan, one dim sum has more variety. but in times of the taste, I somehow prefer Tim Ho Wan better. this is still good though, at least nicer than the ones I had in Singapore!

the must-eat here is definitely the you tiao wrapped in Chee Cheong fan. i think there's a name for this dish but I don't know what. it's very nice!! another memorable dish for me is the beef rice with egg. I guess also cos I love rice. haha! there's this fried egg sticks which were highly recommended but personally I didn't quite like it. too fried and floury for me. the other dessert that we ordered - steamed cake with water chestnut is highly recommended by me though! I like it! especially the crunchiness from the chestnut.

we ordered so much, we were so stuffed! I don't think I'll eat dim sum for at least the next 2 months!

No comments: