Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tim Ho Wan

omgg this has got to be the best dim sum I've ever eaten! no wonder it's a one Michelin star restaurant! definitely worth the 1.5hours wait!

think they have 2 branches. we went to the Mongkok one. while the other is at causeway bay. their signature dish is the baked pork bun. I'm not a fan of char siew baos. but this is THE BOMB! it's so so so yummy! I had to have a second helping. the other dishes were also very delicious. the usual har gao, siew mai, glutinous rice, lo po gao etc. the prawns were very succulent. you need to order the jelly dessert too! has a unique floral taste.

and you would think with the kind of popularity this stall has, the serve staff will be quite arrogant but to our surprise, their service was really good. the service staff were very friendly and patient. unlike some other local popular eateries where you will get scolded for taking a long time to order.

I love this place and will definitely come back here when I'm in hongkong again. and I'll definitely recommend everyone to come here!

No comments: