Friday, February 10, 2012

I hate goodbyes

goodbyes are hard. in recent months, I've had to face with endings more often than I would like to. it usually happens too sudden for me to prepare. perhaps as one grows older, it's inevitable to face such sudden goodbyes, and especially so in this fast changing times, where people come in and out of our lives.

today, I had 2 farewells. a colleague whom I've come to know better recently and a family whom I've grown closer to over the past year. it's sad, I hate people leaving me. but I know I'm happy for them and I wish them all the best.

learnt to hold on to things loosely. open up that grip. nothing is for certain. God always has a better plan for us. as much as I still hate goodbyes, I take comfort that these goodbyes may be a start to better things ahead :)


No comments: