Monday, February 27, 2012

seng kee love.

no prizes for guessing who my dinner partner was today :)

so yes we headed to our all-time fave mian xian place! twice in a span of just 3 days, you can tell how much I like this place. haha. will never forget the very first time I was brought here :) that night was also the first time i drove out on my own after getting my license. well this place has become one of the few places i drive to most often with my limited driving experience. haha. the many suppers i've spent here, once even chilling till the shop closed. this place is kinda special to me.

anyway it's a really popular place and not that easy to find parking space. you'll have to parallel park along the little lanes at jalan masjid or mydin. it's definitely a good supper place as it opens till 4am! so do head down to give the bowl of mian xian a try! i'm sure you'll be back for more!!

No comments: