Sunday, February 12, 2012

my current favourite cafe!

I'm on a cafe hopping spree. I've been spending my weekends finding quaint little cafes to chill. there's so many new ones springing up! and my favourite one at the moment is Drips Bakery & Cafe at tiong bahru. actually there are more of such places coming out in the tiong bahru area, there's the likes of forty hands, orange thimble, open door policy etc. hopefully I'll get a chance to visit and review them over the weeks :)

for now, let me tell u why I love drips. I love the spaciousness of the cafe. unlike the many other cafes I've been to which are usually small and dim, drips has much natural light and you have sufficient space of your own. I love their sandwiches too! their cranberry bread is yummy :) their scrambled eggs in the all day breakfast set was good too! and of course, not forgetting their desserts! their tarts all look so pretty and tempting! we had the cinnamon egg tart and it got us craving for more!!

a good place to chill with friends. I'm definitely going back there again soon!

No comments: