Friday, February 24, 2012

Perfect Match (55/365)


i just wanted to post this picture to emphasis what a perfect match red and green is. even our two oldest mrt lines, the east-west line and the north-south line is green and red respectively. back in 1987 when mrt first came out, red and green were already a perfect match.

Do you know?

When you blend red light and green light of equal luminance, they cancel out.


let's see what others red and green combinations are there... christmas! apples!!! this makes red and green exact opposites too. that's why they are used as combination. can u think of other examples of red and green?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wearing my red sock on my right foot and my green sock on my left foot?

While it is true that I have a couple of pairs of red socks and 2 pairs of green socks, I have never wore the mismatched combination of colours as mentioned above though. :)