Saturday, August 11, 2012

Gym day (224/365)

Went to the gym today. My boyfriend signed me in with his membership. We wanted to try some dance class but we were more than an hour early, so we decided to go for the class before the dance class call Lose it. And boy, were they serious about getting us to lose it.

The class is an hour long and intensive. Maybe it is for me (it is only for beginners) because it has been a really long time since i last exercised. We did cardios then strength then back to cardio then strengths and ended off with cardios. I realised my hands are very weak, or rather my arms. I cannot even support my own weight for long. Either that, i am too heavy for my own hands. But it was fun, overall. I started aching even before the day ends.

Tmr's ache will be worse. i know it.

No comments: