Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pokka Jasmine Green Tea

this is one of my favourite drinks. I think it was first introduced to me by BTF in secondary school. dont think she remembers she was the one that introduced me to it. =p

anyway this is the number 1 ready-to-drink tea brand in Singapore! I usually buy the small bottle ones or the tetra packs. so when I saw this in the supermarket, I think it looks pretty interesting. quite a unique packaging! I mean we've not seen any other brands in this format before I think. apparently it's a limited edition from Japan.

shop and save was having a 2for promotion and it was beside the cashier so it ended up in my shopping basket! this new job is making me spend too much time in supermarkets and causing me to fall for temptations and spending too much on random stuff!

No comments: