Thursday, August 23, 2012

Himawari Jap Restaurant

so I finally got to meet up with BTF today. feels like its been awhile. and I gave her a birthday treat. this is a rare find! everyone should go visit this restaurant so that it won't close down anytime soon!

I love buffets. though as I'm getting older now and eating not as much as last time. this is an ala carte jap buffet, quite similar to the now defunct hanabi. their sashimi may not be the best but with this kind of money, it's decent and the slices are huge! i love that the buffet comes with a shabu shabu steamboat! but I think 2 persons is alittle limiting. it would have been better with more people so we could order more variety of food!

the restaurant is at plaza8 in changi biz park. alittle out of the way for those not working/staying in the east. but definitely a rare gem! please visit them! so they won't go out of business and I get to come back again!!

No comments: