Sunday, August 26, 2012

Natas Fair (239/365)

Natas Fair ends today. I remember going natas fair when i was 17. and that was when there is no admission fee for going into the fair. and i remember signing my first and last package at travel fair. that was to australia with my cousin to visit her sister (my cousin). that experience was quite something because a few weeks before the travel date, the company called to say they have to cancel because not enough people. my cousin was the one who handled it and i think she made some noise or what, the next thing i know, we get travel vouchers. whatever tour package we were supposed to go on, we got it free and easy. that was one of the good trips that i had with my cousin. at such young age. =) =)

anyway, now natas has an admission fee of $4. and that did deter some people from going. I guess that was the purpose. to make only those who will buy package go and those who wanna just see see don't go. but seriously, i don't mind paying the 4 bucks to go the travel fair! i wanna travel!!!!!

No comments: