Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Do not waste food (304/365)

I used to like eating buffets. I am a person who likes to have variety and not a person who likes to gorge myself. But after every buffet, i end up feeling gorged and this is probably why!!

Wastage charges!

I thought this was there to ward off people who has intention to waste food. Because when eating buffet, alot of people tend to take more than they can eat. They do so because it is buffet, they can take everything. Whether they can finish, the don't care. So that is why companies came out with this wastage charges to make sure people don't waste food. But over the years, i realised i really cannot finish everything sometimes and i will initially try to hide my food here and there, but i realised they never ever charge me. So i got boldy and waste bit by bit, thinking ah! this sign is just something to scare people with. They won't really make people pay for it. UNTIL, i have a friend who was charged for wastage! LITERALLY first person i heard who gets charged for food wastage! Now i know, this is not just a warning, it is real!

No comments: