Monday, October 15, 2012

Tomatoes (289/365)

I eat tomatoes as part of my diet. I have started a daily tomato eating for close to 2 months. I eat them raw and at the end of the day, after my dinner. It is supposed to be healthy and i to fulfill my daily dose of Vitamin C. I chose tomatoes because it is easy and versatile to eat. Versatile because we can find them in our meals sometimes, like Yong Tau Foo. Nowadays, i will just take one whole tomato as one dish for my Yong Tau Foo.

But my diet has been abit screwed up since i went on holiday. It is not easy to find tomatoes anytime you want it. And even if i found in supermarkets, who is going to chop it for me. Maybe i should learn to eat it just like an apple. Anyway, i'm starting the diet again. And i will last it until my wedding. I will!

No comments: