Monday, October 15, 2012

wholemeal bread

I love eating bread! well, ok basically im carbs person (a trait both BTF and I share). I can really eat bread everyday! and there are actually many different flavours of bread, especially with the bonjour brand. but of course the most common one is the white bread or the wholemeal bread. the wholemeal bread is of course the healthier one. why is it so? i have no idea. and I don't get why is it always priced higher than white bread! doesn't white bread need more processing and hence a higher cost? never did understand why. just like how brown rice is always more expensive than white rice but isn't. brown rice more natural, hence lesser processing to it?

oh well, I'm just glad to have the occasional promotions or when I feel like indulge and to get to eat wholemeal bread.

No comments: