Saturday, December 29, 2012

Arbite Cafe

finally had dinner with my girls at arbite cafe today! serangoon gardens isn't our usual hangout but this cafe is indeed a gem! the food is awesome!!

I ordered the truffle hamburger and I love it!! the beef patty was very nicely done! and priced very reasonable too! after reading lots of raving reviews online, we ordered the pappardelle with mushrooms and Parma ham to share among the 5 of us. it's good for showing but probably not a dish to eat on your own cos the cream sauce can make you je lat. just right for us to share!

the desserts were good too! ordered the Gula Melaka tiramisu and the wife's choc cake. be careful when eating the tiramisu, don't choke on the cocoa powder which 2 of them did!

I would definitely go back to this cafe again! there's still the breakfast set that I wanna try!

No comments: