Thursday, December 6, 2012

Buitoni Pizza

got to try some samples of Buitoni pizza and I was pleasantly surprised by the taste! I'm not a big fan of frozen or ready to make food (ok excluding instant noodles). and for frozen pizzas that I've eaten before, it normally has this weird artificial aftertaste.

so of course when I was preparing this pizza for dinner, I had relatively low expectations. I just wanted to fill my stomach and since it was free anyway. but as I said, I was pleasantly surprised, the pizza tasted so good!! the mozzarella cheese melted nicely and the pizza dough was not too hard like some other freshly made pizza.

my sister loved it too and was asking for more! too bad I only brought back one sample. I'm definitely going to buy Buitoni pizza when they are available in stores!!

No comments: