Saturday, December 1, 2012

my first DnD!

it's been 8 years since my jc prom and that was also the first and last time I really dolled up. today was another opportunity for me to dress up and look pretty! the saying, 'there's no ugly women, only lazy ones' is so true!!!

I really happy with my look to night! :) I'm glad I decided to dress up cos everyone was so glamorously dressed! to think I was afraid that doing my hair and makeup was abit too much! now I'm really thankful I decided to be elaborate!

the dnd was held at rws and the theme was red and/or black. what a boring theme eh? was quite afraid of wearing the same stuff as somebody else but good I didn't see anyone wearing the same outfit. we had Michelle Chong guest starring as Cinderella and she was hilarious! I love her mans! a pity her performance was really short but she had us in stitches!

it was a pretty nice experience and the food was surprisingly good! Had a good time tonight! ;)

No comments: