Thursday, December 13, 2012

one utama shopping mall

the hotel I'm staying is linked to the megamall one utama and it's really huge! another perks of staying at this hotel following my previous post. this photo was taken on the way back to my hotel and is one of the many eateries available at this megamall. well I didn't eat here because there are just too many other choices to choose from! totally spoilt! even before coming here my colleague already gave me a long list of food places to go to.

the shopping here is pretty good too with many shops. from FOS to forever21 to tangs etc. I don't have enough time to finish shopping everything! 5d4n seems like a long time but I realized I barely have much leisure time to do my own stuff! I
guess that's what work trips are about.

I don't feel like going back to Singapore already haha.

No comments: