Sunday, April 29, 2012

Avocado juice

who can resist a glass of creamy avocado juice?? I love it! esp when it's served with either chocolate or gula melaka sauce! but sadly it's one of the more expensive fruit juice so I can't drink it that often!

actually I like anything that has avocado! I love eating dragon roll from sushi teh and I also always order the salmon avocado roll at other sushi restaurants. my mum's friend used to make avocado salad in which I can use it as a spread for my bread! super yummy!

avocados may be one of the more fattening fruits but they have their health benefits too. avocados are rich in antioxidants and good for protection against breast cancer and preventing stroke. so eat your avocado today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a scene I saw in Cold Storage last week, where the ang moh lady was choosing avocados and the stack broke. The avocados dropped down onto the floor from the basket and rolled all over.

Okay random.