Sunday, April 8, 2012

The New Uniform

went down to army emart at safra mount faber today and had fun browsing through the stuff. I don't have a brother, neither did I have a boyfriend who I had to see through his army days. so I never had a chance to send anyone off at tekong or knew about army credits you could make use of to shop for free!

anyway the Singapore army uniform has a new design recently (hmm not sure how long ago the new design was introduced). so my friend had to purchase the new set for reservist. i actually don't quite like the new design. looks weird. still prefer the old one, looks more army-ish. =p I'm so tempted to get stuff from the emart, like the comfortable singlet and shorts, the microfiber towel, the camou cream to play with etc. haha! too bad these items can only be purchased with credit. maybe I should start going around to pull strings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can understand your curiosity la.

My in-camp training is coming up next mth.

You want camo cream to do facial masks I can get for you. Very good, apply liao no outbreak one. ^^

-youknowwho

.amelia. said...

oh yah! do you have alot of credits?? and do you get more going for in camp training? haha!
anw are you sure the camo cream can be used as facial masks? or is there sarcasm in that remark? hahaha!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been using my credits. They give you credits every two years. Like 100+ dollars or sth. E-mart stuff very interesting meh? LOL what do you have your eyes on?

You can leave the cream on for prolonged period supposedly, and it shares certain content as some facial products. But we always can't wait to remove it cos it is very gao weik when you perspire. So we always say camo cream is good for you.

Where got sarcasm..... TSK!