Friday, April 6, 2012

Group Therapy Cafe

finally got to check out Group Therapy Cafe! (yes I know, I have a long list of places I've been wanting to try!) been arranging with friends to try group therapy since months ago and finally got the chance! Group Therapy is a pretty small cafe on the 2nd level of 49 Duxton Road. well I quite like the Duxton/tanjong pagar area with all these quaint little hangouts.

anyway I had the poached eggs which was served on thick toast with smoked salmon and melted cheese. gosh totally love the melted cheese with hollandiase sauce. yummy yumms! when the dish was first served, I thought the portion was quite small but surprisingly I was stuffed even before i cleared my plate out! says alot for a big eater me! my friend ordered the ham and cheese panini. got to steal some of it and I love it too! it's not the plain old boring ham and cheese sandwich we can do it ourselves. the panini was nicely toasted and the swiss mushrooms complemented the ham and cheese. yummy too! :)

however I felt that the selection was relatively limited though. but I guess u can't really expect an extensive menu from a small cafe. overall the food was good and the ambience was very chilled. service can be better though. but will definitely come back again!

1 comment:

itsallamoopoint said...

the menu changes weekly so there's always new items. haven't tried the panini yet, sounds yums!