Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lantern

as I knew it was gonna be a difficult weekend to pass for me, I jumped at the chance for an impromptu night out. anything to keep myself busy instead of wallowing. =p anyway it was between lantern or butter. both places I've been wanting to check out too since I've never gone before.

well the final vote was to lantern :) nice view! drinks were slightly pricey but not too bad. i liked my english summer :) my friend's red lantern was very refreshing too! ambience wasn't as nice as I had expected. service was pretty lousy though.

I wouldn't mind coming back again but definitely not my no.1 choice for a chill out spot. I wouldn't be raving to my friends about it or dying to come back again. unlike my love for the likes of one twenty-six (my friends can attest to that). so my overall feel about lantern is so-so only.

No comments: