Wednesday, April 4, 2012

badly need a holiday

I should have been on the plane to Beijing now. but due to unforeseen circumstances the plans have to be shelved for now. I am disappointed but I know the situation can't be helped =] just really glad jetstar is giving me a full refund. Thank God! :)

I badly need a holiday. really. I'm dying to get out. this doesn't feel right. I'm so tempted to just book the next flight out. I wish I have somebody who will be spontaneous to fly with me anytime anywhere. I used to have a great travel buddy but I think I have to look for another one now. and I'm super fussy about my travel partners! sigh, it's gonna be a difficult task. hopefully my travel plans won't be affected much!

on a related note, I love collecting new chops on my passport whenever I travel! cheap thrill I know =p

No comments: