Friday, November 9, 2012

Artwork (314/365)

I am assigned to take care of the children in my cell today and i prepared christmas artwork for them. Seriously, i', never good at taking care of children, much less plan a lesson or activity for them. I thought artwork was the easiest and also what can be so difficult with some coloring and cutting and gluing.

Oh boy, how wrong i was. For one, the kids' ages was ranged from 1 year to 11 years old. They hated coloring. Someone even commented that coloring was only meant for kindergarten and that she outgrew of it. I had a 4 year old only interested in cutting and gluing. She of course made a mess of herself, glue everywhere, even sticking her pants. So with no control over the children, all running about, throwing ball they found in the room, i decided to do this piece of artwork myself. I think i looked pitiful enough because 2 of them came to help me after that. And now, this pretty thing is hanging on my door in my house, courtesy of 2 of the kids.

No comments: