Saturday, November 24, 2012

Citygolf@one altitude

I'm blogging about golf again but this time round it's not a picture at the range! but it's actually a fake golf course. well it's the screen of the golf simulator.

we had a department year end team bonding event held at Citygolf last night. it was pretty cool! but the feel of playing on the simulator and on the range is totally different! and I embarrassed myself quite abit :( i shouldn't have act smart and said I played golf before.

nonetheless it was a pretty fun experience! and very expensive too! but fortunately it was on the company's tab! the view at the rooftop was breathtaking too! I wish I had the money to indulge in such luxury mans. oh wells at least we get to enjoy this on the company's account so yay thank you boss!

No comments: