Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nuts about nuts (308/365)

I love nuts!Peanuts, cashiew nuts, macadamia, you name it, i love it!

My favourite has got to be salted peanuts. I am always a savoury person more than a candy tooth person. But not all nuts are healthy. A healthy diet has got to have some nuts, no salt, no sugar kind of nuts. But everything you take has to be in a correct proportion.

Camel is one of the first brands i know that sells nuts. I used to buy alot to snack on when i was a kid. Now, i don;t eat as much nuts because i am scared of being heaty. Recently when i go Bangkok, i bought back 3 bottles of nuts. I finished one bottle in just a few days of being at home. I immediately took the rest of the bottles to office. At least other people can munch on them. I won't be so sinful then.

No comments: