Sunday, November 11, 2012

Quiznos@changi airport

I blogged about Quiznos before and raving at how much I love it, especially the free flow honey mustard sauce. so after sending my friend off at the airport, I had set my mind to go to terminal 1 and have my Quiznos! well Quiznos have very few branches in Singapore and now that I've changed office, I haven't been eating Quiznos.

what a disappointment I got though :( apparently the Quiznos at the airport is of a different franchise as the one I usually patronize at novena and now more recently the citylink one. firstly the selection of bread is only between white or wheat. If I want my usual Parmesan bread, i'll have to pay an extra 50cents. what?! ok it's only 60 cents but still! at the other branches i get to choose from 4 different types of bread at no extra cost!

in addition, they do not have the sauces that is largely the thing I love about Quiznos. they only serve free flow chilli sauce. what the hell -_- no honey mustard, no red wine vinaigrette :( im so upset. the changi airport franchise should really look into their offerings and customer service. I am a dissatisfied customer!

No comments: