Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chinese desserts - not exactly my kinda thing

actually I'm not a fan of desserts I realise. won't particularly look forward to that piece of cake after dinner. I'm still more a main course person. oh but I would definitely love ice cream. as for Chinese desserts, not particularly a fan either. i know some people will be spoilt for choice at ah chew, but I usually don't know what to order.

this is green bean soup. my mum does make them at home sometimes but it's usually force down our throat that I end up eating them. so don't have a very good association with it. at our cell events, I usually won't touch the green bean soup. but I slightly prefer green bean to red bean though.

anyway this is BTF eating her dessert after a main course of fish noodles and a popiah side dish. I was quite amused at her appetite today!

No comments: