Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ardent's Cafe Bar

so I continue on my cafes quest today and headed to Ardent's Cafe Bar near maxwell for dinner.

I was pretty impressed when I first stepped in. the place was nicely done up with both indoor and outdoor seating. very cosy and relaxing. also a place good for people who love breakfast food cos they serve all day breakfast! woohoo.

I ordered the tortillas de patatas and I enjoyed it! well I love eggs and you can never go wrong with eggs, potato and onions right! I coaxed my friend to order the California Hangtown Fry which consist of beaded oysters, bacon and scrambled eggs. The eggs were not bad but I felt that the oyster tasted abit weird. not a dish to shout about but surprisingly it has a heart shaped to it on the menu, which probably represents it is a popular dish?

I'll probably be back again to chill. very nice place to catch up with friends! good ambience! just that the location is a little far from the mrt station (tanjong pagar).

No comments: