Saturday, March 17, 2012

Halia Restaurant

because my friend claims that all brunch food taste the same and that it's the environment that makes the difference, we made our way to botanic gardens with its luscious greenery for brunch today. and after walking ten million miles under the hot sun, I finally found Halia Restaurant at the Ginger Garden.

I've been having cravings for scrambled eggs for the longest time and I finally got to satisfy it today! ordered the scrambled egg on sourdough with sautéed potatoes and portobello mushrooms as my sides. no complaints about my food. afterall, you can't really go wrong with this combi! ordered the Moroccan mint tea which was good and we had many rounds of refills! good on them that they didn't have any restrictions on the refills and sharing!

ambience was not bad. the indoor seating is relatively small though. the toilet is worth mentioning! very well equipped and nicely designed :) nice place but I'm not such a huge fan of lush greenery and the long walk is quite a major deterring factor so i don't think I'll be back anytime soon!

No comments: