Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday! (71/365)


I attended a 1st birthday party today and that place was filled with balloons. and screaming kids! due to my age and my social circle, attending 1st birthday parties are rare and seriously, i don't remember when is the last one i attended, probably my own!

anyway, attending first birthday parties will not be my fav thing on the list. there are so many kids there!and they are playing with balloons filled with helium that floats up towards the ceiling fan. i was so afraid some will burst! but the kids seem nonchalant about it, enjoying their fun and laughter and whatever keep that entertained.

ai was wondering, can i hold a first birthday party for my kids, invite all my friends but tell them they can't bring their kids? haha!

No comments: