Thursday, March 8, 2012

jap food @cuppage

let me be honest, this is kinda of a backdated post. finally had a chance to try out the jap food at cuppage. izakaya is located on the 2nd level of cuppage plaza among the many jap eateries found there.

the food is pretty authentic. there were quite a couple of jap patrons. but I found the food so-so. my sashimi was not very fresh. my friend's fried beef with onions was very flavorful though. service was very bad! the wait staff couldn't wait to chase us away and kept hurrying us to order. another down side is that the menu is all in jap and the wait staff assume we knew what the dishes were and were very impatient in explaining to us. terrible!

food not fantastic. lousy service. don't think I'll be back here again. though I'll definitely come back to cuppage to try the other jap eateries!

No comments: