Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ralph Lauren Male Fragrance (81/365)


awhile back ago, i was choosing male fragrance for my boy. and this Big Pony series of RalphLauren has 4 colours- rblue, red, green and orange. each has its own smell. I guess i was biased somehow, i liked the red colour one the best!!!

RalphLauren has its own market share when it comes to male fragrances. I have to admit here, i am a person of smell. Perfumes and colognes attract me. So i always insist that my boy smell good and thus, i started him using fragrance, which he usually didn't in the past. When people see the way i spray, they always make the same comment, "free one ar". it is a old school habit i had when i was in IJ. After PE lessons, those who have deodorant will spray like mad at themselves. and old habits are still there for me

No comments: