Saturday, March 3, 2012

my alma mater

the feeling of being back at a place familiar is just so comforting. I spent the best 4 years of my life in cedar :) finally had a chance to go back after the renovation to see the new school today. though there were various physical changes, the feeling is still the same. can't believe it's been almost 10 years since we've graduated.

I've always been proud to be a cedarian :) the school spirit, the wonderful teachers, the distinctive uniform, the twice weekly jogging sessions, the annual track and field championships, the many school cheers and most importantly, the precious friendships forged are what make cedar days so dear to me.

I wish I could just go back to the days when I was just an innocent 15 year old not having to face the responsibilities and the disappointments of the big adult world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you my neighbour saw you @ the carnival? Heh.