Thursday, March 15, 2012

Busy Days (75/365)


on busy days like this, i have to resort to packing food to the office to eat alone. and packing food in tanjong pagar is not cheap. especially around my area. i'm not situated near markets like maxwell, ah moy or tanjong pagar. and the nearest buidling opposite me, international plaza is not that ideal to pack because it is expensive.
that is why, i love my new found gem. which everyone in tanjong pagar knows and never tell me. This veggie rice. really economical veggie rice. unlike some other economical veggie rice at raffles city food court that cost me 8 bucks! (well that is a story for another time). this veggie rice stal; starts selling around 11 plus and by 2 plus, you will not find anything left. it's relatively cheap, compared to the other stuff around it and my solace when i cannot find anyone to lunch with me.
cheers to REAL economical rice. =)

No comments: